Thursday, September 28, 2017

Not really much to report....
Went to Kaiser Monday and went to Mr. P's room only to find a stranger in it.
Zero communication from anyone there unless its the case worker.
Since he has gotten there I've only had one doctor call me.
They are ready to move him to a rehab facility but I'm being told that his copay needs to be paid in advance to the tune of $1500.00
Went to visit last night and was told he had a rough night the night before so when I got there he was sleeping like a baby and I didn't want to disturb him. Kissed him on the cheek and let him get some much needed rest.
One doctor I did speak to Monday told me that he would probably not fully recover.
{I was extremely upset}
After spending 10 mins with the both of us in his room I walked out and he looked at me and said I'm so sorry for speaking out of turn and that he is 100 times more animated when it was me talking to him and that he now thinks a full recovery may be possible with some good rehab.
That's my next dragon to slay......
I have had several nightmare experiences this so called skilled nursing facilities with my mom and if I'm going to have to pay 1500 in advance he will be going to one with more then 2.5 out of 5 stars. I've printed a list and I don't care how far I have to drive to get there, He will be getting the best care or I will be one pissed off pixie!
I also wanted to take the time to give our sincere Thank You to all who have donated to his go fund me or even those that have just sat there and listened to me whine/given hugs/visits/words of encouragement etc. Navigating this alone is the second hardest thing I've ever had to do..
I love you all 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting