Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday update...

Friday update... Finally spoke with surgeons yesterday, they went in with camera through the leg that same way they coiled the first anyurizm.
Everything Looks good and no additional bleeding and the fluid that was on the brain is working its way out of his system via temporary shunt, time will tell if a permanent one is needed.
They are keeping him sedated to gain strength and heal a bit.
The reason they have not removed the breathing tube is because of a little excess trauma related fluid in the lungs which they have been clearing out daily. Removing the breathing tube, well they don't want to remove until he is completely ready which I completely understand. 
Then I told him there are quite a few people that want to visit that I have been holding at bay and he stated that he should be ready for visitors about 3 days after his tube is removed as his throat is going to be rather raw. 
I also want them to shave the back of his head so he doesn't look like a Hare Krishna {he is somewhat prideful} and hes also got an issue going on with his right eye from pressure behind it from the brain which will dissipate with time. 
They are still trying to keep risk of infection down as well. 
First 2 weeks after that last surgery are critical to his healing. 
They promised to call me to be there when the tube is removed.
 I want to be the face he sees when they finally pull back the medication veil to remove it. pain meds they will keep doing until about 3 days before hes ready to go home which I'm told should be about the 7th of October. So far So good. 
Will keep Everyone updated when he is ready for visitors.


Post a Comment


Royalty Free Images

24 hours deals for creative professionals

Royalty Free Images

Unlimited Hosting