Friday, September 22, 2017

The Pete Report Thursday/Friday Edition.
Yesterday afternoon after my visit He was moved down to DOU {Diagnostic Observation Unit} at kaiser. Also found out his co-pay for ICU was $660.00 a day.
The social worker there applied him for a program that should help with the hospital co pay portion. They have not told me outright that there is permanent brain damage but it seems that the direction in which I'm being led.
It is still to soon to tell, and i'm am trying to remain positive.
An now starts the mountain of paperwork I must complete, One day at a time is all I can do.
I spent the better part of yesterday paying bills and can honestly say that living in a constant state of fear is no fun at all. I am entitled to a pity party once in a while and it seems Friday was the day....
more to come

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting