Monday, September 18, 2017

Sunday Update

Mr. P Update: went to visit this evening and upon entering nurse told me shunt was removed.
Was also told that Kaiser thinks he is stable enough to be moved to one of their facilities.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this so I am talking to his doctors tomorrow.

I'm also not exactly sure if he whispered Hi to me tonight or if it was just a sigh.
I'd like to think he said hello.
He is still having problems following commands and at one point a tear or two rolled down my face and his eye brows tied up in a knot like he was worried. 
I know his right eye is bugging him but it didn't look so swollen today. a bunch of "what if's" were flying around in my head today. 
Patience is not one of my best virtues but I'm working on it. one day at a time...... 
This kid needs some serious sleep so ill update more tomorrow. 
Keep those prayers coming


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting