Monday, September 11, 2017

Mr. P's MEDICAL UPDATES

For my friends who don't have Facebook I will be updating my blog https://kissedbypix.blogspot.com/
with Daily Updates as they come in for my Honey Mr. P or Pete to some of you, I have spent the better part of the day and night since the September 6th, texting or making phone calls and I'm just wiped out. Right now I need to Focus on my man and his recovery and getting some rest myself. I also know those we consider family want to visit, but until his breathing tube is removed and this MRI procedure on Thursday is completed it makes no sense unless you just want to watch him sleep. It's kind of like watching the grass grow.  LOL
I tickled his left foot tonight and he curled his toes and told him to squeeze my hand and he squeezed the nurses he has great upper body movement, once breathing tube is removed and he is in a alert and coherent state we can test lower extremities a little better. Friday might be a better day to visit so I will keep everyone posted as things develop.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting