Sunday, December 23, 2012

Totally Excited about my newest kit! Anyone that truly knows me knows what a huge fan I am of Pinuptoons Artist Rion Vernon Every few month or so releases a bonus tube in the places he sells them, this years tube was a darling set of new years beauties.
This Mega kit was made specifically with colors to not only match the set but can be used for any new years project!



I also used the kit to create a PU Freebie Cluster Frame Click the Preview Image to grab it!


and last but not least a tag I created for myself using said cluster

Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute frame, thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting