Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year & CU Freebies!

Don't know about you all but it's extremely cold here in Sunny So Cal! Yes, I know compared to some places its nothing but us thin blooded folks just are not used to it!......lol

Global warming PFFFFTTT!

Feels like we are headed for an ice age!
check out my new frames!







FREEBIES you say?, Today I have two for you!

I spent the weekend creating so Fancy Round Frames for stores That will be available in 2013 but I did create a freebie to go along with it!






As well as a warm and fuzzy frame I used to make my Plopper Mats





I hope 2013 Treats you all well HAPPY NEW YEAR! Im on sale at TKO last sale of the year!
Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

2 comments:

Dragonsweaver said...

Thank you for the frame freebies.

Anisah said...

Thank you Pixie!

Anisah

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting