Thursday, July 23, 2009

New products in all my stores!



One of my favorite tube artists is Elias Chatzoudis, his toons are just so dang cute and charming that decided to create a Mega Tagger Kit to match his color palette.
I can honestly say...This kit is huge and not all items are shown!
185 Vibrant Elements in .PNG Format
50 800x800 Papers in JPG format



Introducing my Twilight Brag Book Templates.
These succulent 4 x 6 Brag Book templates aren't your normal looking templates Dark, Gothic and edgy with shapes you can really sink your teeth into and are perfect for vamping things up a bit using your favorite twilight kits!




Hit the beach in style with my new Bikini Beach templates,
Fun playful and ready to recolor and resell in your personal use kits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting