Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3 more awards and a challenge

I need to thank the following ladies for honoring me with new awards.

Sarah at Scraps by CWD

Linda at Linda's Dream Designs

Kathy at Designed by K

Liv at Liv Luvs Scraps

Denise at Summer Loving Gal

And last but not least a Challenge by

Ali at Designs by Ali

Jill at Created by Jill

Lisa at MeadowSong Tagz & Scraps

I have to open my 6th folder and post the 6th image and explain..
omg you are all going to crack up...

You will see why i got the nickname Pixie and the code I live by:

I will do my best to be...
honest and fair,friendly and helpful,considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and responsible for what I say and do,

And to...
respect myself and others,respect authority,use resources wisely,
make the world a better place.



Yeah that's it, hand the little blond with two left feet your best crystal...lol
I hope you all got a kick out of this...

I guess i'm going to have to come up with a freebie of some sort to make up for this post...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting