Monday, October 20, 2008

A Little Q and A

Tootsies's Q & A
Tootsie wants to know.....Tootsie has asked a few questions,... when I answer, I will pass along, Thanks Tootsie!

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? I have been using various versions of PSP for about 6 years now.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? I just dabbled until I hooked up with my BFF Cari. We both went through PSPUniversity as well (small world)! I forced myself to learn psp9 there...It was hard giving up my psp7 but im glad I did.

3. Who`s your fave artist? My favorite artist is Rion Vernon aka Pinuptoons, Al Rio runs a close second.

4.Who`s your faveourite Scrap Designer? I can't pick just one, I love them all. Everyone has something diffrent to offer and thats what makes each kit different.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? I make my rounds daily on Team Kissed CT's blogs and stroll though CU Freebie Only Forum every day if time allows.

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace Tootsie's name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about.

I am sending this on to:

KissedbyCari

Chimera WD Scraps


SummerLovinGal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting