Wednesday, July 30, 2008

♥ I've Been Tagged!! ♥

Darling Danielle from DMK Designs has tagged me! Here are the rules below. ok ok, Some of you don't know me
from Adam (or Eve in this case) but believe me when I say I read your blogs. Hopefully you will play along. rules are below. Have fun!!! Thanks Danielle........lol


These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My 7 facts:
1. California girl born and raised. (flips hair)
2. I collect Tinkerbell. She isn't cheap either...lol
3. I hate laundry-PERIOD!
4. I Kiss my Fur Baby on the nose
5. I Co-Own Kissed Tags (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KissedTags/)
6. I sit in front of comp so long sometimes my rump has a flat spot like this (_)_)
7. I would like to open my own digi-scrap store someday


I'm tagging:
1. KissedbyCari (that will teach ya for giggling at me)
2. Capricious Scraps
3. LadyQueen's Creations
4. Aimee Designs
5. HeavenlyMinxxpsp
6. Voodoo Scraps
7. Wetfish Scraps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting