Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Mr. P Tuesday Report.

Mr. P is all settled into Kaiser Acute Care ICU. Sort of sucks because its twice as far away. 
This time I got my wish and he said hello to me AFTER the nurse said he wasn't speaking to anyone else. I cried tears of joy. However, at this time conversation is very child-like. 
I don't think he really understands what has happened to him. On the home front as if things aren't bad enough I just got hit with a $1,500.00 IRS tax bill. When it rains it pours they say and obviously I'm not stressed out enough...
I have plans to make him a sort of memory board with the people he loves pictures on it and we should be ready for visitors come Monday once I get the all clear from his new doctor. 
I would like to stagger them so he doesn't get overwhelmed. 
Please keep praying we have an extremely long road in front of us. 
Please also share his go fund me link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting