Sunday, July 16, 2017

Never Say Goodbye....

Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting. ~ Peter Pan

One of the reasons I Stepped down at TKO and set aside designing for a while was that my Beautiful Mother Belle was terminally ill, Kidney Disease and masses in her lungs among other medical issues. With me as her primary caregiver, Mom started dialysis three times a week and almost 3 years to the date those treatments started to fail and it was taking it's toll on her already frail body. 
At the end of March 2017 she decided to enter into hospice and I kept my promise to keep her here at home and leave this world with me by her side and not in some sterile hospital setting. 
April 3rd 2017 was her last dialysis and the next day we celebrate her 83rd Birthday. 



On April 9th 2017 at 4:44am God took her hand from mine and took her home to heaven.....


I miss you something fierce Mom and every day I try to honor you by living each of mine to the fullest. You are the reason I want to blog again....Thank you for the inspiration ♥

Today some of your ashes were sprinkled into the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean while the dolphins you loved so much frolicked in the surf. Our Friend and one of your nurses, Jody D. honored us both as well as the Anderson family by dancing for us as the sun set behind her.... 
it was absolutely breathtaking. I felt you there next to me and I hope I've done you justice...

Until we meet again.....I love you to the moon and back...  


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting