Thursday, November 22, 2012

I didn't want to start the day on a negative note.....
It seems a certain Yahoo Group has decided to unlawfully share my newest kit..
Iced Mocha...........
It is my right Only to give my kits away as I please and no one else....

I'm just an unemployed designer trying to make enough to keep food on my table
and I don't charge a lot for my kits, I never have.......

With this in mind I have decided to Gift Iced Mocha to you and even if you have obtained it
the wrong way go grab the correct kit and please follow my Terms of use.

Thank you so much and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone


Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting