Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Spring Kit, Tags & Tutorial

First off i have to apologize to wonder CT Team.....Sorry ladies
It taken me so long to post but as you know I took a spill Easter Sunday and Fractured my left foot {Ouchies} I'm such a klutz!..........lol
Just call me graceful!

But without further adieu
My newest kit Puddles and Pansies
Each spring we have a darling pair of ducks that show up at my pool and they were the inspiration for this spring kit (can be used for Easter as well)


click the preview to be taken to the kit

Bevie aka Horseplay's Pasture Created me a darling tag and tutorial for this kit and can be found HERE or by clicking on the tag itself.


Thank you Bevie! this tag is darling xoxox

My darling LC aka Gemini Ramblings Created a beautiful tag for me as well!


Thank you Laura xoxo



Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting