Saturday, December 17, 2011

Special Hug Gift Tag PU Freebie

I know I usually kick you out a CU Freebie....
Today's is Personal Use
but I Just love the meaning behind it!
I created in 4 colors (not all shown)

Its just a simple little gift tag that goes on a box and reads:

This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason it's so special is
It's just for you from me.

Whenever you are lonely
Or are ever feeling blue
You only have to hold this gift
And know I'm hugging you.

You never can unwrap it
Please leave the ribbon tied
Just hold the box close to your heart
It's filled with hugs inside.




Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?
This would be a darling project to do with kids......

Click below to download





Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting