Thursday, June 16, 2011

When I was 7 years old my loving dad use to take me up to Oregon to see my grandpop. I remember Clear as a bell dad telling me to be very quiet and we walk up to grand pops cabin and he was feeding deer by hand.
Grand pops cabin was on the edge of the woods and had its own lake.
What magical days those were!
This kit is a tribute to both my Dad and Grandpop I miss them so very much!
Kisses to heaven........
So put your feet up grab an ice cold libation and and your fishin pole and
relax a spell on Lazy Lake!
Available in full size at TKO Scraps
Available in tagger in all my stores

108 Elements in .PNG format
33 Vibrant Papers in JPG Format





Want a change to win my CU these old fashion Pull tabs?


Leave me your favorite father's Day Memory under comments




Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting