Friday, March 4, 2011

Taggers2gether4NZ & A Freebie

Wow, Sorry I haven't done a freebie as of late as I have been working on a very very special project with some on my generous fellow designers in the tagging~scrapping world.

My heart is swelling with pride that I am able to help out in my own way.

I have donated funds to the NZ Salvation Army and I am also participating in Taggers2gether4NZ-4Seasons

Feel like helping? Check out Taggers2gether4NZ site for more information
You get a ton of kits just for donating to this awesome cause.



Here is a previews of my part of this awesome mega collab



And just when you thought I was done I also created some Personal Use free cluster frames using some goodies from my part of the collab.

Just Click the cluster preview to download



but wait there is more...Bevie aka Horseplays Pasture has been quite busy as well. She has taken on the task of creating tutorials for all the awesome parts of this wonderful mega collab. Click my tag below to be taken to the tutorial used to create it. Click on Bevies name to be taken to her blog to see all of the awesome tutorials she has done for this amazing cause!



Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting