Sunday, March 20, 2011

My funny bunny as cute as you can be,
just one look at your twitchy nose
and I knew you were the only bunny for me.
Do you have your own little funny bunnies cute as they can be?
Scrap those funny bunny Easter memories with this kit cute for all to see!
88 Full Size Elements
12 Vibrant 12 x 12 papers
Not all item shown - Personal Use

Tagger size available in all my stores
Full size is also available at TKO Scraps

Click Preview to grab this darling kit



I also received this stunning Tag & Tutorial
from Bevie aka Horseplays Pasture
Thank you Bevie I just love my tag! ♥ Muah ♥
Click the tag to be taken to the tutorial



And i got a little creative today and made a Personal Use Quick Page Freebie
using the full size version of My Funny Bunny available at TKO Scraps

Click the QP preview to download my freebie and Enjoy!




Click HERE to shop!

Don't forget to vote for us!
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting