Friday, July 24, 2009

I’ve been Tagged!!!

I have to write 3 Things About Me

I’ve been tagged by Mandy so here goes lol:

THREE NAMES I GO BY:
Pixie, Pix, Pixie Pants
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
California, California, California
*****
THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH:
Mr. P when he walks away...lol, AbFab, What not to wear (TLC)
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
Florida, Rhode Island, Jersey Shore
*****
THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:
Rib Eye steaks, Chicken, Pudding Cups
*****
THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Retirement, Retirement, Retirement
*****
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE:
All my designers at TKO Scraps
*****
THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
Turquoise, Black, Tinker Bell Green
*****
THREE FAVORITE BOOKS:
The Argeneau Vampire Series, Lyndsay Sands

*****
THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY:
Blogging, Create, Advertise
*****
PASS THIS IN TO 5 BLOGS TO FIND OUT
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS

Kissed by Cari
Designed By K
Kc's Scrappin Sanctuary
MediEvil Creations
Scraps by CWD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting