Monday, December 15, 2008

December Featured Designer!!!

WOW what can I say, what a crazy Sunday....
Yours truly was named Featured Designer at
TREASURED SCRAPS
I'm so honored to be part of such a talented design team.
Thank you Patty...You rock!
To celebrate this honor with me I have a couple of specials for you all!


OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW THEY SAY........
THIS BUY MY STORE GRAB BAG IS LOADED WITH 11 OF MY CU PRODUCTS
No reveals here...just 11 of my 2008 CU goodies for $5.00
that equals out to 45 cents per item, no waiting for sales.
This product will be gone come January and most of these products will hobble into retirement.

But wait...That isn't all..LOL..
I created a CU Tagger Size Freebie Gift for you!
This freebie is only available at Treasured Scraps

Just when you thought I was finished....
I have one more special surprise!!!
Write a review on any of my products at TREASURED SCRAPS
between Dec. 15th-Dec 19th and 5 lucky people will be entered into my wish list giveaway and choose ANY 1 (one)item of
YOUR choice from my section of the store.


OK...now I am done....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting