Thursday, October 30, 2008

A New Award

I got an award this week from Danielle at DMK Designs
and Cindi at DesignsbyCindi and heavenlymynxxpsp
Thank you my darlings xoxo Visit them and leave some ♥



The rules of this award are to name 7 things that I love
and then pass the award to 7 people. So here it goes...

7 things that I love :
1. A warm cup of hazelnut coffee in the morning
2. My BFF Cari, shes cracked and lets the sun shine in!
3. My Creative Team Cari, Ann & Nickie without them I'm lost
4. My Scrappin Soul sisters for inspiration & friendship
5. The warm fuzzies I get from the ladies on Truly Inspired.
6. Votes...I love em! Just click once a day over there ~~~>
7. My Man and my furbaby (couldn't leave them out)


7 Friends I Chose:


Cari at KissedbyCari

Nicole at MamaCatScraps

Pam at The Posh Box

Sarah st Chimera WD Scraps

Sin at SC Designz Scraps

Denise at Summer Loving Gal

Ann at KCs Scrappin Sanctuary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Royalty Free Images


24 hours deals for creative professionals


Royalty Free Images


Unlimited Hosting